Welcome to CareerHub
CareerHub is an employment website that enables employers, individuals and industry professionals to connect with USQ students and the USQ Careers & Employment team.
You must be a registered user to access CareerHub.
You can register on CareerHub by submitting a request for access through this site. You will be notified by email once your access has been approved.
If you have registered previously, you will be able to login with your username and password.
If you have forgotten your login details you can retrieve them through the forgotten password function or by emailing email@example.com
What can I use CareerHub for?
When you are registered on CareerHub you will be able to:
- add your organisation's employer profile to the database for students to browse
- list key contacts for your organisation
- advertise career development and employment opportunities on the online job noticeboard (at no cost)
- edit and close your listed vacancies as required
- keep a record of the past vacancies you have listed
- submit an expression of interest to host a student for an industry experience or work-integrated learning placement
- register your attendance for employment events such as USQ Career Fair and Speed Networking
- apply to become a mentor in the USQ Career Mentoring Program
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the USQ Careers & Employment team.